Spanish school Seville
Our recommended Spanish school in Seville is quite large, with 18 classrooms. It is located in a typical Andalusian palace with 1200 square meters generously spread over 4 floors. The school is ideally located in the Arenal district. Thus it is close to the Cathedral and next to the Maestranza bullring, in the heart of the old city center, surrounded by shops and restaurants.
As well as its 18 classrooms, the school boasts a library, computer room, common areas where you can study and meet friends, a conference room, offices, a patio, and a 300 sq. m. terrace with beautiful views of the Giralda and a patio. Facilities are fully adapted for handicapped students and visitors.
For more information on the city of Seville, please visit our page Spanish Courses Seville.
- Year established: N/A
- School capacity: N/A
- Maximum no. of students in group classes: 10
- Minimum age: 14
- Nationality mix: N/A
- Age mix: N/A
Spanish Courses/Programs offered
Our recommended Spanish school in Seville offers the following Spanish language programs:
- Part time Spanish (10 classes per week)
- Semi-intensive group Spanish (Intensive+: 20 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Intensive group Spanish (Super Intensive+: 25 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Spanish + Internship (unpaid)
- Spanish + Hotel Internship (paid)
Our recommended Spanish school in Seville offers the following accommodation options:
- Host family accommodation, in single and shared rooms, providing half board or full board each day
- Shared student apartments, in a single room, a shared room, or a double room for single use
- Private residences, in a single or double room, providing room only, half board or full board
- Private apartments/studios
Seville is Spain's fourth-largest city, and the capital of Andalusia. There are plenty of monuments and historic buildings to visit, and you will never be at a loss for things to do - including the immensely popular activity of the "tapeo", going round the many bars sampling the typical tapas in each one. What's more, the city's prime location allows our recommended Spanish school in Seville to offer trips to 2 different countries - Portugal and Morocco - as well as local visits within the city, nearby beaches and small town treasures. The most popular visits and excursions include the following:
- Torre del Oro
- Santa Cruz quarter
- Cathedral and Giralda
- A Flamenco show
- City Tour
- Tapas bars
- Fine Arts Museum
For complete information, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Seville.
Or complete the following form to receive a brochure at home by mail: