Spanish school Salamanca
Our recommended Spanish school in Salamanca is quite large, with 17 classrooms. It is located in a restored 16th-century monastery - the modern materials used for the recent renovation create a natural balance with the richness, style and class of previous centuries.
The school is to be found in the heart of the old city center, just 100 meters from the famous University of Salamanca and a two-minute stroll from the magnificent Plaza Mayor.
Our recommended Spanish school's facilities are spread round a courtyard and garden, and occupy three floors. As well as the 17 fully equipped classrooms, there is a recreation room (multimedia: TV, stereo, DVD...), a library and study area, a computer room and a lounge. The building is centrally heated and air-conditioned for year-round comfort and offers wi-fi access throughout.
For more information on the city of Salamanca, please visit our page Spanish Courses Salamanca.
- Year established: 1989
- School capacity: 284
- Maximum no. of students in group classes: 8
- Minimum age: 18
- Nationality mix: All nationalities, but above all USA, Europe, Brazil, China, Korea, UAE...
- Age mix: 18+
Spanish Courses/Programs offered
Our recommended Spanish school in Salamanca offers the following Spanish language programs:
- Part time Spanish (10 classes per week)
- Semi-intensive group Spanish (Intensive+: 20 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Intensive group Spanish (Super Intensive+: 30 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- University Foundation Course
- D.E.L.E. exams preparation course
- Premium Spanish (Intensive & Super Intensive courses in mini-groups and mini-group + one-to-one)
- Spanish for teachers
- Spanish for business
- One-to-one Spanish
- Spanish + Internship (unpaid)
- Spanish + Hotel Internship (paid)
- Spanish + Cooking
- Spanish + Wine Tasting
- Christmas program
Our recommended Spanish school in Salamanca offers the following accommodation options:
- Host family accommodation, in single and shared rooms, providing bed and breakfast, half board or full board each day
- Shared student apartments, in a single room, a shared room, or a double room for single use
- Private residences, in a single or double room, providing room only, half board or full board
- Private apartments/studios
Salamanca is the student town par excellence in Spain, and houses the oldest university in the country - and the second oldest in the world. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is known as "La Dorada" because if the golden glow of its sandstone buildings. The resident student population means there are always plenty of things to do in town, and the surrounding countryside offers a host of opportunities for outdoor activities and visits to interesting villages and nature areas.
To add to all these opportunities, our recommended Spanish school in Salamanca offers a full program of social and cultural activities, including the following:
- Plaza Mayor
- Casa de Las Conchas
- Béjar and the surrounding sierra
- Old and new cathedrals
- El Escorial
- Prado Museum
For complete information, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Salamanca.
Or complete the following form to receive a brochure at home by mail: