Spanish school Pamplona
Our recommended Spanish school in Pamplona is medium-sized and classes are taken in two different centers. The main school is located in a historical building close to the city center and contains seven classrooms, an auditorium, a resource center, a café and a restaurant. It occupies the top floor of the city's prestigious medical school, which boasts an elegant façade and a spectacular, glass-enclosed restaurant where students can take a discounted three-course lunch.
The other school is used to accommodate more students when necessary and occupies a converted factory, offering five classrooms, a resource center with a library, films and multimedia resources and a common area.
For more information on the city of Pamplona, please visit our page Spanish Courses Pamplona.
- Year established: 2006
- School capacity: 120
- Maximum no. of students in group classes: 8 (10 in high season)
- Minimum age: 16
- Nationality mix: All nationalities, including European, Asian, North American and Australian
- Age mix: The students' average age is 22
Spanish Courses/Programs offered
Our recommended Spanish school in Pamplona offers the following Spanish language programs:
- Semi-intensive group Spanish (Intensive: 20 language classes)
- Spanish + Internship (unpaid)
- Spanish + Hotel Internship (paid)
Our recommended Spanish school in Pamplona offers the following accommodation options:
- Host family accommodation, in single and shared rooms, providing half board or full board each day
- Shared student flats, in a single room, a shared room, or a double room for single use
Pamplona is known above all for the "San Fermines" and the bullrunning during the festivities, made famous worldwide by Ernest Hemingway. But the town offers much more than this and is surrounded by stunning countryside where all kinds of outdoor pursuits are available. Our recommended Spanish school in Pamplona offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities, including the following:
- Visit to Diario de Navarra
- Tapas and wine tasting
- The Pilgrim’s way to Santiago route
- San Sebastián
- Bilbao and Guggenheim Museum
- Irati forest
- City tour
For complete information, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Pamplona.
Or complete the following form to receive a brochure at home by mail: