Spanish school Granada
Our recommended Spanish school in Granada is quite big - it occupies an entire five-story building and has room for 185 students. The school is located in a safe, quiet area in the city center, very close to the cathedral and within walking distance of the Alhambra, the Albaicín and the Conference Center. The bus station is not far from the school, enabling students to get to Sierra Nevada and the Mediterranean coast with ease.
Our recommended Spanish school in Granada is equipped with modern teaching aids such as computers and audio-visual equipment. The recreation room is on the lower level, where you can watch TV or a DVD, listen to music, read books or newspapers, play board games or darts, etc.
For more information on the city of Granada, please visit our page Spanish Courses Granada.
- Year established: 1991
- School capacity: 185
- Maximum no. of students in group classes: 10
- Minimum age: 18
- Nationality mix: All nationalities - currently there is great demand from Sweden, Germany, China, Japan, USA and Italy
- Age mix: average age over the year is around 25
Spanish Courses/Programs offered
Our recommended Spanish school in Granada offers the following Spanish language programs:
- Part time Spanish (10 + 5 classes per week)
- Semi-intensive group Spanish (Intensive+: 20 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Intensive group Spanish (Super Intensive+: 30 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- D.E.L.E. exams preparation course
- Spanish for teachers
- Spanish for tourism
- Spanish for business
- One-to-one Spanish
- Spanish & Flamenco
- History, Art or Literature
- Spanish + Hotel Internship (paid)
- Christmas Course
Our recommended Spanish school in Granada offers the following accommodation options:
- Host family accommodation, in single and shared rooms, providing bed and breakfast, half board or full board each day
- Shared student apartments, in a single room, a shared room, or a double room for single use
- School residence, with private bathroom, in a single or shared room, providing room only, half board or full board
- Private apartments/studios
Because of its location, the city and surrounding areas are a paradise for lovers of nature, sports enthusiasts (skiing!) and sun-worshippers and our recommended Spanish school in Granada offers a variety of excursions and activities to make the most of the opportunities.
The most popular visits and activities include the following:
- La Alhambra
- Las Alpujarras
- Sierra Nevada
- City tour
- Costa del Sol
For complete information, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Granada.
Or complete the following form to receive a brochure at home by mail: