Spanish school Cadiz
For full information, including prices and dates, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Cadiz.
Our recommended Spanish school in Cadiz is small, with just 5 classrooms. It is located in the historical center on one of the most central streets of the city, surrounded by squares, bars, shops, university faculties and only 5 minutes from the beach! The school's location means that students are right in the heart of the city life and never feel lost for things to do and see.
Our recommended school is situated in a beautiful, historic Andalusian building dating back to 1886, completely renovated to adapt it to the needs of the students without losing its period charm. The school has 5 fully equipped classrooms, a computer room, a library, a TV and audio room, a reception and a patio.
For more information on the city of Cadiz, please visit our page Spanish Courses Cadiz.
- Year established: 2001
- School capacity: 70
- Maximum no. of students in group classes: 8 (10 in high season)
- Minimum age: 17
- Nationality mix: All nationalities, but mainly European
- Age mix: most students are between 20 - 35
Spanish Courses/Programs offered
Our recommended Spanish school in Cadiz offers the following Spanish language programs:
- Semi-intensive group Spanish (Intensive+: 20 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Spanish + Internship (unpaid)
- Spanish + Hotel Internship (paid)
Our recommended Spanish school in Cadiz offers the following accommodation options:
- Host family accommodation, in single and shared rooms, providing half board or full board each day
- Shared student apartments, in a single room, a shared room, or a double room for single use
- Private apartments/studios
Our recommended Spanish school in Cadiz offers a minimum of 2 different activities every week, some of them completely free. The purpose of these activities is to help students integrate into the city, get to know other students and to make learning Spanish more fun. Usually, the whole staff participates in the activities to create a truly family atmosphere
The most popular activities include the following:
- City tour
- Tapas tour
- Spanish movie night
- School party night
- The White Towns
- Day at the beach
- Multi-day nature adventure
- Outdoor & beach activities
For complete information, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Cadiz.
Or complete the following form to receive a brochure at home by mail: