Spanish school Barcelona
Our recommended Spanish school in Barcelona is one the largest language schools in Europe. The school is located in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the vibrant L'Eixample district. It is 10 minutes on foot from the Plaza de Espanya and from the Plaza de Catalunya, with a metro station less than 5 minutes from the front door.
The school occupies the three lower floors of a modern building and offers over 55 classrooms. It covers a total surface area of 2,600 square meters - 2,000 square meters devoted to classrooms and 600 square meters of common areas, including a large interior patio that looks out through a glass wall onto its own private garden. The school is fully adapted for disabled students and visitors, and its facilities include centralized heating and air conditioning, wi-fi access throughout the building, a cybercafé, a snack area and a conference room for 150 people. The floors in the common areas are marble, and in the classroom wood. All in all, a school of superlatives, ideal for those students looking to be part of a student body from all over the world in a modern school in the midst of one of the most exciting cities in the world.
For more information on the city of Barcelona, please visit our page Spanish Courses Barcelona.
- Year established: 1991
- School capacity: 750
- Maximum no. of students in group classes: 8
- Minimum age: 18
- Nationality mix: All nationalities, but above all Dutch, Swedish, Chinese, German, American, British...
- Age mix: The students' average age is 26
Spanish Courses/Programs offered
Our recommended Spanish school in Barcelona offers the following Spanish language programs:
- Part time Spanish (10 classes per week)
- Semi-intensive group Spanish (Intensive+: 20 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Intensive group Spanish (Super Intensive+: 30 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- University Foundation Course
- D.E.L.E. exams preparation course
- Premium Spanish (Intensive & Super Intensive courses in mini-groups and mini-group + one-to-one)
- Spanish for teachers
- Spanish for tourism
- Spanish for business
- One-to-one Spanish
- Spanish + Internship (unpaid)
- Spanish + Hotel Internship (paid)
- Spanish + Cooking
- Christmas program
Our recommended Spanish school in Barcelona offers the following accommodation options:
- Host family accommodation, in single and shared rooms, providing bed and breakfast, half board or full board each day
- Shared student apartments, in a single room, a shared room, or a double room for single use
- School residence, with private bathroom, in a single or shared room (no meals)
- Private residences, in a single or double room, providing room only, half board or full board
- Private apartments/studios
Barcelona has something for everyone and it's almost impossible not to find something you want to do at all times of the day and night. But, just in case you have the odd free moment, our recommended Spanish school in Barcelona offers a full program of social and cultural activities. The most popular include the following:
- City tours by neighborhood and/or theme: Roman Barcelona, Medieval Barcelona, Modernista Barcelona, Montjüic, Pueblo español...
- Park Güell
- Visits to the city's best museums
- Sagrada Familia
- Tour of Camp Nou (FC Barcelona's football stadium)
- Picasso Museum
For complete information, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Barcelona.
Or complete the following form to receive a brochure at home by mail: