Spanish school Alicante
Our recommended Spanish school in Alicante is small-to-medium-sized (8 classrooms) but located in the center of one of Spain's best-known tourist destinations. Set directly on a beautiful promenade, the school is located in a Mediterranean style building in the city center, and features a computer lab with free internet access, centralized air conditioning and heating, and views of the sea and harbour from the classrooms.
For more information on the city of Alicante, please visit our page Spanish Courses Alicante.
- Year established: N/A
- School capacity: 150
- Maximum no. of students in group classes: 10
- Minimum age: 14
- Nationality mix: N/A
- Age mix: N/A
Spanish Courses/Programs offered
Our recommended Spanish school in Alicante offers the following Spanish language programs:
- Part time Spanish (10 classes per week)
- Semi-intensive group Spanish (Intensive+: 20 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Intensive group Spanish (Super Intensive+: 25 language classes + 5 cultural classes)
- Spanish + Internship (unpaid)
- Spanish + Hotel Internship (paid)
Our recommended Spanish school in Alicante offers the following accommodation options:
- Host family accommodation, in single and shared rooms, providing half board or full board each day.
- Private apartments/studios
- Shared student flats, in a single room, a shared room, or a double room for single use
Alicante is not just sun and sea (although there's definitely plenty of that!). There's always something going on - the city has a vibrant nightlife, a university and lots of tourism. And there are lots of attractions and lively towns and villages a short bus or train ride away. But just in case you're at a loss as to what to do at any time, our recommended Spanish school in Alicante offers a wide range of activities throughout the year, including:
- Film projections
- Dance classes
- City tours
- Museum visits
- Visits to local markets
- Etc., etc...
For complete information, please visit the website of our recommended Spanish school in Alicante.
Or complete the following form to receive a brochure at home by mail: