We use many different criteria to classify, evaluate and
select our recommended Spanish language schools abroad in Spain
and Latin America. While it would be impossible to enumerate
them all here, the following are among those we consider to be
- Our Spanish schools have been teaching Spanish for a
minimum of 3 years and have built up a solid
- Our Spanish schools are accredited by the relevant
educational authorities and/or are members of
respected professional associations.
- Our Spanish schools employ only qualified teachers
- Our Spanish schools offer Spanish Language classes
and social and cultural activities throughout the
- Our recommended Spanish schools have an
appropriately qualified and experienced person on their
staff responsible for their students' welfare.